The salient features of this facility include:
- 25000 Sq.ft of Ergonomically
designed, fully air-conditioned office
space with 24/7 support services.
- A Completely networked work
environment built with on CAT-6, 100 MBPS
Local Area Network, 1 Ghz Foundry Networks
manageable switches, Cisco router, Cisco
PIX Firewall and Wireless (WiFi) enabled.
- Servers include Sun Solaris 4500
enterprise servers, rack mounted Compaq
and HP Servers with disaster recovery
- The Latest Pentium based workstations
with Flat display panels.
- A dedicated (upgradable on demand)
data communications link to meet
communication, data transfer and delivery
/ deployment mechanisms for clients.
- Access to a repository of software (on
the servers) to all systems.
- Software suite that includes:
- Configuration Management Tools
- Project Planning and Management Tools
- Development and Debugging Environments
- Testing and Test Coverage Tools
- A host of other Productivity Tools
- A well-equipped library collection complete
with books, journals and periodicals on
current industry trends and technologies
- The latest Alcatel digital Epabx
system, with digital phones and
- Dedicated VoIP lines to facilitate
international voice communications.
- State of the art power and backup
power systems with APC Silicon 40 kva UPS
and Caterpillar 320 kva backup Diesel